CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009年7月31日 星期五

Moody...

haiz...
this few weeks i haiz for so many times..
haiz..
just like cant control it...
mayb many things happen so fast,
till me cant expect it..n accept it..

i hv go kampar study for 2months,
n i realize tat whether i make a right choice?
whether i neccesary for marketing?
haiz...

whether even can i find a true love in my life?
whether can i maintain relationship wit everyone quite well?
whether can i do something tat my family will proud of me?

all i need is a rest...
or later my heart pain again...

who can tell me a answer?
who can i trust?
who can i share the sadness?

wat a imba life?

1 意見:

krystie 提到...

stop haix-ing lor whey
remember the book secret
u now xi yin negative things lea!!
faster tiao zheng ur mood
i know u can de
just push urself
everything will be alrigth soom
trust me!!