CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009年8月17日 星期一

Memories...^~^

After gathering wit few friez this few days...
i found tat i should do something to memorize it,
n i found tat whether it is too late..
becoz i already forget to write down those memory in the past...

This few days I had done some crazy thing wit my friez..
I almost 10years didnt go genting highland,
i even dono how it look like,
but in last day midnight...
about12am ,
my friez n I decided go genting highland yam cha,
then after 45min,
we reached,
we found tat we were wearing a wrong suit...
short pant+t-shirt,
Cool dao~~~~~~
n direct yam cha till about morning then leave,
this is my first time go genting yam cha,hehe~

Mayb many people hv the experience tat watch a same movie twice,
but for me also first time,
last two days i had watched G.I.Joe,
but today i watched it again,
same movie,different movie partners,
haha~but i really like this movie,
really not bad,

i think i nid to find a time,
sit down n start write down those memories,
which full of happiness n priceless...
but first..
i nid to buy a diary...

anyway, my dear 'together la gang',
after we hv a VIP meeting in genting,
i decide held a gathering in my house,
in this saturday 22/8,
pls inform me early....

2 意見:

khei 提到...

go yamcha dint ask me 2gether sherrrrr.
i wan gathering ^^

junyi 提到...

wei ar
loss a chance to gather with u guys
how was tat day?
how fun?

i long time din go yam cha
long time din go for a movie
aiyo.. suck..

but from the post i can feel u live much better now
is good n keep it up

diary is a very lovely thing
better start it faster
or else u get less memories
^______^