CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2008年4月29日 星期二

Finally...


Ya, finally I show myself again....

happy?

sad?

whatever la..

not important...

finally my computer has been repaired..

but still didn't got chinese language..

too bad......

I have over 25 days didn't check my blog..

n i found that have somebody leave comment to me.

but I don't know who they are..

whatever la again...

actually I want to share something with everyone..

I have fall in love with a girl..

want to know is who?

some of my friend had knew...

but for those don't know..

sorry, find the answer yourself...ha

ok la, stop at here...

disappear again lorr~

The picture above is my friend take with me, but don't think we are gay...thanks
P/S: My english language level is not good...please forgive me if get any...

1 意見:

HoLee :) 提到...

hi!
i noe u luv hu adi...
a girl lo!
haha...
hu lai de?
muz b leng lui la...
haha...
hope u happy n xing fu la! xp
P/S: My english language level is worse than u...pls 4give me if got any...^^