CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2008年1月29日 星期二

~Rest~

Finally I got the time to continue my blog story...
Long time no post new article,
Will all of you angry?
I think won't..
Just I think only la...
I just can say..
I am very tired now..
work n work..
after work,
then study,
after study,
then work...
5 days already..
last friday until today..
finally finish the work for a period..
I have been sleep at class for two days...
My face is look like a zombie...
I cant believe,
but this is a truth..
I would like a rest..
A rest that didn't have a end..
until somebody tell me..
"hey, this is enough..wake up..
a beauty is pass over you"
then I maybe shall wake up for a check,
haha...

Last saturday...
a small gathering is made..
a 07 5A2 gathering..
in our old class..
athough just a short time..
but is enough for us..
a short but sweet memory..
forever in heart..

Beside that..
I have to tell everyone..
I am free of love now..
cause I have dicided to give up..
a chasing of love
is need to be ended..
cause it just waste the time..

Now I just need a rest..
I am very tired now..

why I write this article with english..
this is because my pc can't type chinese now,
so everyone don't think too much..

I also need to say sorry to my friend..
For last saturday...
That day my mood is not very good..
no explain..
Just can say sorry about that..

10 意見:

匿名 提到...

快要新年了
不要再做了
要好好休息

匿名 提到...

如果真的要也不需要找一份酱辛苦的工作....
薪水没有RM6.50per hour也没关系吧~
小莉也不是做的很轻松吗?
决定如何在于自己罢了...

Ms.Kelly 提到...

hey my dearest frenz...
khe li here lar how bout you?
take more more and more rest lar ok?yea i knew that you're very suffer me too lar ok??
so add oil together lor~
frenz forever yaz =)

you's old old frenz khe Li =)

Kelvin 提到...

嗨。。。你已经是我的大将军了。。。要记得陪王子聊天和保护他。。www.castle-prince-kelvin.blogspot.com
要知道我是谁就问班上的人谁叫kelvin的。。班长加油

狐狸。星星 提到...

难怪有人说你憔悴到。。。
抱歉我的观察力不是很好,
其实我今天有点头痛。=P
无论如何,
要加油哦!

匿名 提到...

walau e ...
write english wor .. geng ar ..

aiya .. earn enulf jor ..
new year is coming ..
take a nice rest during dis holiday

gambateh ^^

匿名 提到...

之前看你这么辛苦,
真的觉得有点心痛“对朋友的心痛啦”..
虽然你这些日子过得很辛苦,
但是你有我们这些朋友在陪伴你的,
不要怀疑,
我们可是全部都很关心你的,
加油哦~~
希望你永远都是我心目中活泼的宝彬..

要新年了,希望你会开心点..

~爱睡小猪~小娃~ 提到...

你要加油啊!你永远是我们最帅最geng的班长!^^

匿名 提到...

yalorr..me oso very free ma...
coz i m no study now..
juz workin n sleepin..
u wana study de lea..
dun let urself too tired laaa..
n tis yr so important for u all got study form6 de..
pay ur atttention in ur studying more aa..
working de thing..man man lai laaa..
no need so rush de..
rest more in new yr holiday aa..
n hoping 4 our genting trip..hohoho~!!

Kelvin 提到...

我在等着你的新文章啊~
你几久没有上blog了。。。
还是你在城堡里睡觉xD